Xitron Xenith Extreme
Adobe Extreme PDF Workflow
Brochures & Info
The ultimate in professional pre-press workflow systems, Xenith Extreme 4 and Xenith Extreme combine practical functionality with ease of use. Offering PDF and pure PostScript® workflow, Xenith Extreme solutions improve your throughput and accuracy through a clear and consistent job ticket interface that includes built-in pre-flight control. Xenith Extreme 4 offers all the features and capabilities of Xenith Extreme with a maximum output of 30" x 30".
Automated imposition accommodating late page replacement is a standard feature that takes your workflow to imposed flats or plates, without additional intervention by your pre-press operators. Add JDF and CIP4 and extend your control and functionality all the way to the press.
With client software for both Windows and Macintosh, Xitron™ Xenith Extreme 4 and Xentih Extreme are workflow solutions that meets the needs of commerical printers.
- Centralized control of the entire pre-press process reduces labor costs and helps eliminate material waste.
- PDF creation, preflighting, trapping, proofing, imposition, plate imaging and archival can all be automated using Xenith Extreme.
- Choose what devices you would like to drive from over 150 proofing, imagesetter and CTP engines. Maintain the devices you have and add new technology as it emerges.
- Xenith Extreme can scale from one to four RIP and trap engines and still be fully controlled by a single client interface.
- Every aspect of your workflow is controlled through unlimited PC and Macintosh clients.